I fucked up. Not unfollowing because I didn’t like the blogger/content, unfollowing because I made said person uncomfortable and will continue to do so if they still notice me following. Ugh. I can’t apologize enough for the piece of shit I am.
10 Things Creepy White Racist Guys Tell Asian Women On OkCupid
Every Asian girl who has ever tried online dating, whether on POF, OKCupid, or Match has experienced it: messages from Creepy White Racist Guys with Asian fetishes. I just got back into the dating scene and am already being bombarded with some absolutely horrifying messages
1. There’s this guy who lost his job.
2. There’s this wealthy and distinguished man who only wants the best.
3. There’s this guy who knows how to treat a woman right.
4. There’s this guy whose “friend” probably does not exist.
5. There’s this guy who wants to know why you’re so scared.
6. There’s this guy who just wants Asian women to know what Asian women prefer.
7. There’s this big strong dude.
8. There’s this guy who is working on his whatever-Asian-language-this-is-supposed-to-be.
9. There’s this guy who just wants to be like all the other successful white men.
10. And this lovely three part exchange. What do I even highlight?!?
we really need to stop glamorizing cheating in relationships. Literally what is wrong with our generation
shut up mom! my acapella dubstep group WILL take off and you’ll be sorry for ever calling it stupid!
sometimes you see a pun so artfully constructed you just have to stand back in awe.
and yet i’m afraid to die.
my lungs want the taste of fresh air
and my eyes still wish to drown in colors.
there’s so much more i can sing about
there’s so much more i can make with these hands.
but i still burn my tongue with cigarettes
and my throat with hard liquor.
i shut my eyes and prefer darkness.
i keep quiet and still,
wondering which of these days
i myself will burst into flames.
i am a phoenix and and i wish to be reborn.”
Licia Ronzulli, member of the European Parliament, has been taking her daughter Vittoria to the Parliament sessions for two years now.
Every time this is on my dash, it’s an automatic reblog.
Life. There’s always a way to make it work.
This woman runs PARLIAMENT with a baby in her lap and she’s CLEARLY doing an outstanding job because she’s still there being a total boss two years later, baby still in her lap.
"A baby will destroy your career-"
Are you sure?
Because I’m pretty sure that Licia Ronzulli would laugh at that declaration.